The Onset Blues Music Festival will be held on Saturday August 5th 12-9pm One of the oldest blues festivals for 25 years , they are lucky to host some of the most amazing bands in the blues world.Set in the victorian village of Onset, the concert overlooks one of the most picturesque harbors in New England.
feature Gil David Correia & The Shameless with stellar guest performances from Diane Blue, Jerry Portnoy, Cheryl Arena, Greg Piccolo, James Montgomery, and Kid Bangham in an all-star jam encore!
Other performers included The Willie J. Laws Band, Johnny Hoy & The Bluefish and The Groovalottos.
Adults $30.00 at the gate and $25.00 if purchased before the day of the event.
Kids under 12 $15.00 at the gate and $12.50 if purchased before the day of the event.
- The festival has seating for 300 as well as open seating for 1500 on the lawn. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets. Seating is first come first served.
- No coolers or animals (except service animals) will be allowed through the gate.
- Food vendors and merchandise vendors will be located outside the performance area.
- Attendees with wrist bands will be able to exit and re-enter the fenced performance area.
- Handicapped area is available
- Parking is available for a small fee on the pier and along Onset Ave (in the center). Many of the side streets are resident only parking. The Festival will have the Hines and Lopes Field parking lots open for $10/car. There is also free parking along Onset Ave beyond Hines and Lopes field.
- Show is on rain or shine.