The 48th Annual Cape Cod Scallop Festival will be held from Friday, September 22 2017 11:00 AM – Sunday, September 24, 201 7 6:00 PM at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds in Falmouth MA.
Famous Fried Scallop & Chicken Dinners
Food Court – Beer & Wine Garden, Chowder, Lobster Rolls, Raw Bar, Hotdogs, Burgers, Salads, Wraps, Fried Dough
Professional Arts & Crafts Show
Fantastic Live Entertainment
Carnival Midway of Children’s Rides & Games
Corn Hole Tournaments with Grand Prizes to Nantucket
Tickets are not necessary to enjoy our great line-up, all performances can be enjoyed as part of the General Admission price.
Cape Cod Fairgrounds – 1220 Nathan Ellis Highway, East Falmouth, MA
Here are some of the highlights you won’t want to miss:
New: A comedy act by Lenny Clarke, nationally known as a comedian and actor who starred on his own self-titled sitcom on CBS, FX’s Rescue Me, There’s Something About Mary, Rounders, Me, Myself & Irene, Moonlight Mile, Stuck on You, Fever Pitch and Here Comes the Boom. Come see him on Friday, September 22nd at 6:30pm preceded by Comedian Christine Hurley.
A line up of live entertainment will keep you entertained all weekend, including Saturday night’s headliner, “Draw the Line Band”. Other bands include Studio Two – A Tribute to the Beatles, the Reminisants, Black List Band, Mode 4 Music Studio for the All Star Youth Bands featuring young adults who are exceptionally talented. A complete line up is available at www.capecodscallopfest.com/entertainment.
Choose your dream car at the Car Show on Sunday, September 24, from 1pm – 4pm by the Falmouth Classic Car Club and the Shamrods, weather permitting. The Car Show is sponsored by Orleans Auto Supply.
Feeling competitive? Try your hand at one of the Corn Hole Tournaments offered 1-3pm on Saturday and Sunday, presented by The Cornhole Company:
- Up to 32 team tournaments each day, single elimination
- Winner each day receives a Grand Prize Package provided by L. Knife & Sons for a trip for two to Nantucket, including ferry transportation and dinner.
- Register in advance at http://www.capecodscallopfest.com/corn-hole-tournaments or at the tournament tent on the day of the event. Cost is $5 per person or $10 per team, does not include cost of admission to Fest
Eat and sip your way through the Fest with a bountiful variety of choices from these great culinary vendors:
- Succulent scallops or chicken meals from J&J Concessions
- Big Rock Oyster Co. raw bar & grilled oysters
- Foodzilla on Wheels hamburgers, hotdogs, sausages, chicken fingers, fries, and more
- Chowder, lobster rolls, salads, wraps and more from John’s Dogs
- Ice cream from Noonan Concessions
- Kettle corn, lemonade and fruit blend lemonades from Rae’s Gourmet Specialty Foods
- Sample wines from Barefoot Wines & Bubbly or rum from Blue Chair Bay Rum
- Enjoy craft beer & wine
- Cape Cod Coffee: iced & hot coffee, teas, hot chocolate
Enjoy all this, bypass the admission lines and receive a discount off the gate price when you purchase your tickets online:
Receive $2.00 off the gate price of admission/meal combo tickets for scallop ($24) and chicken dinners ($22) when you purchase tickets online in advance (through September 22nd) at www.capecodscallopfest.com.
General Admission is only $7 – children 6 to 12 are $2 and children 5 and under are admitted FREE. FREE parking is available.
Festival Hours, Rain or Shine: Friday & Saturday – 11 AM to 9PM; Sunday 11 AM to 6PM