A Cape Cod Family Resort
Endless waves and ocean breezes beckon from the Blue Water, a deluxe oceanfront resort right on Nantucket Sound. Stay where your fun and relaxation is our priority: swim at our private ocean beach or beautiful outdoor pool, enjoy on-site water sports, a delicious meal in our restaurant, or lunch and refreshing beverage by the pool. And above all, let yourself be treated to a relaxing stay at a Cape Cod family-friendly favorite!
Blue Water Resort offers a range of guest accommodations including standard rooms, as well as cottages and multi-bedroom family suites (most with a private balcony or patio).
Escape to the Cape – it’s all here!
Leave traffic, schedules and deadlines behind and come out for summer fun and relaxation. Do as much or as little as you like and recharge on the Cape.
- Set along a private, sandy ocean beach
- Has its own seasonal restaurant, the Surfside Bar & Grille
- Indoor and outdoor pools and whirlpool
- Basketball court
- A selection of pet-friendly rooms
- Enjoy access to all amenities at our other Red Jacket Cape Cod resorts, including private beaches, golf, parasailing, a full-service spa, kayaking, Jet Skis, nature programs and supervised kids’ programs
Pet friendly hotel
A $35 fee per pet, per night applies, with a maximum of two per room. Amenities for your pet vary by resort but may include bowls, bed and blanket, cleanup bags and a treat and welcome letter upon arrival.
Please note: A limited number of rooms per resort are pet-friendly. Please confirm availability of these rooms with the reservations staff when you book your stay. Our pet policy is for dogs only, and cats with permission of resort front desk. We ask that you find alternative accommodations for pot-bellied pigs, reptiles, livestock and other unique traveling companions.
Guidelines for pet owners:
- Pet-friendly rooms are limited per property. The reservations center must be contacted prior to your stay (1-800-RJACKET) to ensure that a pet-friendly room is available.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell or other contact number for the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Owners must show proof of current vaccinations or veterinary certificate indicating good health.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas (excluding lobby, dining rooms, pool and beach areas).
- You must clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in guest rooms for more than two hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.
make your reservations at Blue Water Resort on the Ocean South Yarmouth Cape Cod